For this New Year edition of my favourite posts, I decided to switch this post to Sundays, because I have more time to read more blogs and peruse websites on Saturdays. By writing this post every week, I’m introduced to many blogs – personal finance and many others and it proves that the blogosphere is bigger than I can even imagine.
Take a look at my favourite posts of the week in this New Year edition.
- The Declutter Challenge at The Single Saver
- How to Save Money on Food Costs at Prairie EcoThrifter
- Help A Family Friday at Notes From the Frugal Trenches – A Downshifting Journey
- Debt Snowflaking – 25 Ways To Find Extra Money and Pay Down Debt at Money Crashers
- DIY Friday – One Piece of Plywood, Three Pieces of Furniture at Minting Nickels
- Menu Planning for January 1, 2012 at Mom’s Plans
- Spending Goal: $2000 on My Wardrobe in 2012 at Well Heeled Blog
- My Achilles Heel – The Latte Factor at Money Rabbit
- Success: What’s Holding You Back? at The Everyday Minimalist
- A Beginner’s Guide to Getting in Shape at Nerd Fitness