Happy Easter! No one has given me any chocolate rabbits or Easter eggs as yet. So please feel free to send a few at your convenience.
This was a very quirky week which was mostly spent working on an assignment. A few business ideas popped into my head and I hope to test a few of them in the near future. I’m low on funds, so I have to get really creative if they are to succeed.
I have an exciting new feature planned which begins on Monday, so please check back to see what’s up. It’s going to be great!
Favourite Posts of the Week of 8 April 2012
I have slacked off on my blog loving, but I should be back on track soon. I squeezed in some reading yesterday and these are the posts that caught my eye.
- Baby Update: 3 Months Away and Scrambling at Budgets Are Sexy
- 9 Realistic Ways to Make Money While Unemployed at Money Crashers
- Changing Things Up at Punch Debt in the Face
- Married Life: Proposing a Merger at A Gai Shan Life
- Are Student Loans Eating You Alive at Debt Sucks
- Saving Leads to Opportunity at Money Beagle
- Creating a Bird Sanctuary at The Centsible Life
- How to Build Your Income When Savings are Low – 5 Tips at Stretching the One Income Dollar
- Frugal Meatless Meals at Liberal Simplicity
- Wasted at Ugly Debty