Seeing that Christmas Day is one week away, I decided to make this a Christmas edition. The posts that I chose for this week include how to wrap gifts, make gift tags and how to enjoy Christmas on a budget.
I know that the upcoming week is going to be crazy, so if you have shopping to do, I would suggest that you make a plan. Make a list of the things that you have to buy and the corresponding stores that you will get them from. Don’t forget to add wrapping paper and tape to your list though.
- Enjoy Christmas on a Budget at Miraculous Ladies
- How to Budget Holiday Gift Spending at About
- 8 Budget-Friendly Gift-Wrap Ideas at HGTV
- How to Enjoy Christmas on a Budget at How To Save Money
- Gift Tags You Can Make in a Minute at Good Housekeeping
- A Do-It Yourself Christmas: 34 Great Homemade Gifts You Can Make at Get Rich Slowly
- Best Money Tips: Hosting a Budget-Friendly Holiday Party at Wisebread
- Budget Friendly Gifts for Kids at Design Mom
- Green Christmas Tree Options at Sustainable Personal Finance
- Throw a Holiday Party Without Breaking the Bank at My Dollar Plan
If you don’t get to read all of these posts, I would understand. There is no time! Chores, chores and more chores – changing curtains, cleaning, cooking!