Happy Father’s Day!!!! Big up to ALL fathers. Keep up the good work. Being a father is not always easy. But as long as you play your part and give your child/ children the best of you, you’ve won the battle. Have a great day!
Basket of Goods Update
Back in January I started a project called the Basket of Goods which entails monitoring prices of food and beverages in a particular supermarket in Barbados. The project will be updated in July/ August 2012 with current prices at that particular time.
Here are the posts that you missed last week:
Favourite Posts of the Week of 17 June 2012
- Why Is It Psychologically Difficult to be Financially Responsible at Money Ning
- Is Now A Good Time To Buy A Home? at Being Frugal
- Adult Children Living At Home at Money Funk
- Three Signs You’re in Debt Denial and How To Clean Up Your Finances at How I Save Money
- Avoiding Gold Diggers Who Marry Primarily For Money at Tie The Money Knot
- The Financial Challenges of A Fulltime Freelancer at Rabbit Funds
- What You Need In A Bank at Christian Finance Blog
- How Do I Get Out of Debt at Foxy Dollar
- Can You Pay Off Debt While Saving For Retirement at Make Money Make Cents
- 3 Reasons To Become A Minimalist at Street Smart Finance